Saturday, May 19, 2007

What's in a name?

A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches. Proverbs 22:1

Of course I realize that the context of the name is more related to reputation rather than the actual name. But I figured by way of introduction that the name of my first blog ought to describe who I am.

I am a seeker of truth. Constantly questioning. Constantly wanting to know more. And wanting to go deeper. I'm not satisfied with who I am today, but hope by God's grace to grow in knowledge, understanding and wisdom. I pray I will become more like Jesus in the process. So, my hope for this blog is that I would learn to dig deep. Deeper into the scriptures and deeper into the depths of my own heart.

My hope is that I will be able to share the nuggets of wisdom that the Lord shows me in His Word. And to encourage others in the process.

May we truly be blessed as we seek Him and get to know Him better.

No comments: